side bar

Sunday, September 18, 2016

better.

I know I can be better. Heavenly Father knows that I can be better.

This week in motherhood has not been one worthy of a gold star. Or even a bronze.

I have found myself becoming distracted by everything. Instagram, facebook, twitter, who was on Ellen, the prizes on The Price is Right. Basically anything and everything. To make matters worse, I didn't work out at all this week, my house was semi clean, I hadn't read my scriptures and who knows all the other things that I didn't do that I should have done.

In my patriarchal blessing it talks about how the entertainment of the world is heavily influenced by Satan and his followers and to avoid it, and while it can often be a good thing, this week it took the joy of motherhood away from me.

I need to remember the importance of what I am doing, the importance of this little boy that I have been given to love, raise, nurture and teach. I need to remember that when I am not doing those thing that I have been asked to do then my week turns into a wasted week and one that I can't get back.




No comments:

Post a Comment