side bar

Monday, August 4, 2014

Breaks over.

After I officially  graduated, I told myself that I could take a little break from blogging since I was a little tired of spending my entire life sitting in front of a computer screen. Looks like I took this break a little bit to seriously. While I have been spending much time away from my blogger account, I haven't stayed away from adventures. In the past 2 weeks...

1. Samuel and I accidentally attended the Spanish session at the Columbia South Carolina Temple. After the session we spent some time in Downtown Columbia checking out the Civil War sites.

 2. Date night/Family night consisted of watching the airplanes take off at the Charlotte Airport while eating Flamin' Hot Funyuns.

3. After an epic dinner failure, we headed down the street to Pio Pio, a Colombian Restaurant to celebrate my graduation and Samuel passing both the Series 7 and the Series 63 certifications. 

4. After praying long and hard that I would be able to find a job that fit our one car situation, I was hired on the spot to work at Chick-Fil-A. Hooray for free food after every shift, flexible schedules, and hooray for not having to work on Sundays.

5. We spent Friday and Saturday night Uptown. We got tickets to the AC Milan vs Liverpool Soccer match and enjoyed being part of the handful of people that weren't drinking during the game as well as  chasing the LYNX so that we could get home. Just in case you were wondering, Charlotte area transit is absolutely ridiculous.

6. Sunday was a busy day. We drove a few members to church and I helped out during singing time in primary. We were supposed to be taking an investigator to a Mission Home Fireside with the Mission President, but when the investigator bailed, we decided to go anyway. Don't tell the sisters that we still decided to go... Deal? 

Here's to more adventures (and blog posts) in the weeks to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment