side bar

Monday, January 23, 2017

We're back. And we're going.

I'm not sure where to start.




It's been daysss since I last blogged and since my brain keeps telling me that I should probably fold the laundry and so I'm a bit distracted. I'm also watching New in Town, so I'm double distracted.

We've been in Charlotte for 2 1/2 years and have come to absolutely love it. We've had a baby, moved, switched jobs, made friends, and have had many new experiences. Sam has been working at Wells Fargo for almost a year and it's been a great thing. This job is one that we both were hesitant to ever leave because the pay was great (the hours, not so much). The golden handcuffs were getting pretty tight.

Then something changed. All of the sudden, we both felt that something needed to change. It was through prayer, fasting, and revelation that we decided that Sam is going to go back to school. And we couldn't be more excited for the changes that are going to happen for our family within the next 18 months. Small, big, and bigger.

There have been times in our married life that I can without a doubt see how our lives have been held in God's hands. Through our move to Charlotte, our miscarriage, and Sam's job change, it's remarkable to think about the love that someone greater than us would have for our little family.

But here we go. And we're going big.

No comments:

Post a Comment