We've talked about having the missionaries in our home frequently and being taught by them so that I would know what they did during their 18 month or 2 years serving the Lord, but I didn't anticipate that it would happen until we got to Charlotte.
I was so pleased when Samuel's parents told us that they had invited Sister Bugg and Sister Rose over to teach us The Restoration so that Sister Rose could participate in her very first discussion. Sister Rose has only been in the field for a couple of weeks, and was from the little town of Ririe, Idaho just a half hour away from my dear Rexburg. Small world.
The Basilius home is a place where the spirit can be felt, but the sisters brought such a sweet spirit as they taught us about the Restoration of the gospel and shared their testimonies of Jesus Christ.
I cannot wait for the experiences that Samuel and I will be having in a just a few short weeks. I love this gospel and I am so grateful for those young men and women who give 2 years of their life to the Lord to teach those around them.
The Basilius home is a place where the spirit can be felt, but the sisters brought such a sweet spirit as they taught us about the Restoration of the gospel and shared their testimonies of Jesus Christ.
I cannot wait for the experiences that Samuel and I will be having in a just a few short weeks. I love this gospel and I am so grateful for those young men and women who give 2 years of their life to the Lord to teach those around them.
No comments:
Post a Comment