side bar

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Frostop

It's a little after midnight, I just finished making chocolate rice krispie treats, painting my nails, and after about a week of putting off my final internship report, I somehow talked myself into writing it. At this point in the night I smell like a wide assortment of cleaners due to the fact that my in-laws are coming to stay with us tomorrow and I'm not sure if I can talk myself into going to bed after all my will power went into my paper.

We sold our couch and our bed yesterday and am ready to impress with the air mattress and lawn chairs that we purchased as our furniture for the next month. I'm not sure if avoiding my bedroom is caused by the fact that I'm sick of sleeping by myself (since Samuel is still out finishing his final paper), or if I'm worried that I'm going to wake up and suddenly be leaving Rexburg

Let's be honest. I'm still not ready to talk about moving away from Rexburg, or to Charlottie, but I am enjoying that Samuel is taking me to do all of the Rexburg Bucket list type things. 

Friday night after wet spent part of the evening at the temple, I was "kidnapped" and driven around town in circles until I was confused as to where we were going. The sun was shining and we drive the 30 minutes up to Ashton to the drive-in that I had seen 2 years previous and had dreamed of ever since. 

Fridays and healthy diets don't go well together in my household and so dinner consisted of a Frostop burger which included a hamburger patty+ham+bacon (which made me feel like a cannibal), tater tots, and the famous Frostop root beer.  


Next on the list Rexburg Bucket List? Walking in graduation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment