15. The morning was spent eating taco salads with the elders while the afternoon/evening was spent in the hospital while the doctors diagnosed Sam with pancreatitis after severe abdominal pain.
16. Hanging out, laying around, taking care of my boys but its okay because I got the house clean.
17. As stressful as it was to spend the morning at the doctors office and anticipating my YW activity later that night, everything went great (and the YW loved learning to make cinnamon rolls).
18. Rain, rain go away come back some other day. I guess it's okay because I'm taking naps eating BBQ chicken and taking care of my boys. It was a really hard, emotional day. I think that both Sam and I were emotionally (and him physically) spent and we welcomed bed time with open arms hoping that the day would be over soon. Let's be honest. I dealt with it by adding like 2935 things to my amazon shopping cart and am coming to better understand retail therapy.
16. Hanging out, laying around, taking care of my boys but its okay because I got the house clean.
17. As stressful as it was to spend the morning at the doctors office and anticipating my YW activity later that night, everything went great (and the YW loved learning to make cinnamon rolls).
18. Rain, rain go away come back some other day. I guess it's okay because I'm taking naps eating BBQ chicken and taking care of my boys. It was a really hard, emotional day. I think that both Sam and I were emotionally (and him physically) spent and we welcomed bed time with open arms hoping that the day would be over soon. Let's be honest. I dealt with it by adding like 2935 things to my amazon shopping cart and am coming to better understand retail therapy.
19. Headed to the doctors office today and things are looking a lot better for Sam. After his liquid diet for several days, he was more than happy to spend dinner at Panera with some soup and a big loaf of bread from Whole Foods.
20. Dropped Sam off at the hospital and had every intention of packing, but instead we just played with the boxes and
21. Full day 1 of Sam being in San Francisco and I am coping by buying Ezra things. Oops. He has a whole new summer wardrobe and a new monster truck.
22. The last Sunday in our special little Pineville ward.
23. New phone and SOOO much packing. Moving day is 6 days away. Ezra and I area also ready for Sam to come back home.
24. One of our Indian neighbors (...who doesn't speak any English) came and sat by Ezra and I on our blanket while we were sitting outside and taught him how to clap. I love little clapping babies!
25. Zoo day! Ezra growled at the Tigers, had a bird sit on his head, fed the giraffes and LOVED playing in the water park. Hooray for new friends and warm, summer weather.
26. Sam is home! We picked him up from the airport at 6:15 and quickly dropped him off at work. The rest of the day was spent on a 4 mile walk to Trader Joes/Great Harvest Bread with Trina and Aspen and napping.
27. Getting keys and signing a lease, Viva Chicken and 3 hours of sleep.
28. MOVING DAY! We are finally leaving behind out 1 bedroom apartment in Ballantyne for a 2 bedroom townhouse in South Park. Hooray for not sharing a bedroom (or closet) with Ezra.
29. Loved our first day in our new ward... and the fact that we didn't have to go at 2:30!
30. Memorial Day BBQ with the Brinley family.
31. Unpacking... and more unpacking.
23. New phone and SOOO much packing. Moving day is 6 days away. Ezra and I area also ready for Sam to come back home.
24. One of our Indian neighbors (...who doesn't speak any English) came and sat by Ezra and I on our blanket while we were sitting outside and taught him how to clap. I love little clapping babies!
25. Zoo day! Ezra growled at the Tigers, had a bird sit on his head, fed the giraffes and LOVED playing in the water park. Hooray for new friends and warm, summer weather.
26. Sam is home! We picked him up from the airport at 6:15 and quickly dropped him off at work. The rest of the day was spent on a 4 mile walk to Trader Joes/Great Harvest Bread with Trina and Aspen and napping.
27. Getting keys and signing a lease, Viva Chicken and 3 hours of sleep.
28. MOVING DAY! We are finally leaving behind out 1 bedroom apartment in Ballantyne for a 2 bedroom townhouse in South Park. Hooray for not sharing a bedroom (or closet) with Ezra.
29. Loved our first day in our new ward... and the fact that we didn't have to go at 2:30!
30. Memorial Day BBQ with the Brinley family.
31. Unpacking... and more unpacking.
No comments:
Post a Comment